[FB-Discuss] BCEL jar version

Vladimír Lapáček vladimir.lapacek at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:05:37 EDT 2007

Hi,

I am looking to create a package of FindBugs for Ubuntu / Debian.
While doing so, I stumbled upon couple of errors concerning BCEL. I am
using FindBugs 1.1.3 and BCEL 5.1 and am curious if I am using the
right version. There is no version number for BCEL in the FindBugs
distribution.

I also found a notice that FindBugs uses its own modified version of
BCEL. Is this still true? Cannot we go without this? Because in Ubuntu
/ Debian it would be very difficult to use such one.

Any ideas are welcome.

Regards,
Vladimir