[FB-Discuss] Custom detector question

C Chen czqlfg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 13:01:09 EDT 2009

Hi Folks,

I am in the process of creating a custom detector that does something like this:

Any instance of Class A or any instance of child class of Class A must call method B at some point.

I am thinking this needs to be a 2 pass detector - 1st pass to find all classes that are children of class A. 2nd pass, ensure every instance of those classes will call method B at some point.

Am I on the right track?  Is there an existing detector(s) with similar pattern?

Thanks,

Chris