[FB-Discuss] Project status

Juan Martín Sotuyo Dodero juansotuyo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 20:11:22 EDT 2016

I just created a SpotBugs organization, project, and pushed the whole
FindBugs commit history and tags there (we can add the Findbugs repo as
remote and send PRs there at any time). You can find it here:
https://github.com/spotbugs/spotbugs

I also enabled github pages, and put together a reduced version of the
website under https://spotbugs.github.io/ At some point I'll try to put
together a new / simpler website.

The logo is just something I put together in 10', definitely needs to
improve.

I just invited Dave Brosius, ThrawnCA and Andrey Loskutov. If anyone else
wants access, just request it! I set it up so that everyone (even team
members) have to submit a PR to merge to master after peer review (only
squash + rebase, to keep history linear).

Regards