[otter-dev] Busybox, wget and other benchmarks

Khoo Yit Phang khooyp at cs.umd.edu
Fri Jan 21 14:00:53 EST 2011

Hi,

At status today, I suggested looking into Busybox as a potential source for a very stripped-down wget (www.busybox.net), but it occurred to me that it's also one of the benchmarks in the KLEE paper. So, perhaps we should look into getting Busybox up and running too, in addition to Coreutils and Redis?

For reference, below is a list of open source C benchmarks from symbolic execution papers; are there anything else?

Coreutils (KLEE)
Busybox
Minix utilities
HiStar
SQLite (Execution Synthesis)
ghttpd
HawkNL
SGLIB (CUTE)
vim (Hybrid concolic testing)
oSIP (DART)

There's also a C regression testsuite in SLAM or SDV (Microsoft) used by DASH and Yogi, but I don't think that's free to use.

Yit
January 21, 2011